Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Like a Hole in My Head

So, after an emotionally eventful day, I went to the Aaron Brothers Art store (I don't think I got the name right) where I was looking for frames for some work stuff.  I didn't find the frames I needed, but I DID stumble into the aisle where they had Jim Holtz Idea-ology items for sale. Um. Hello!  I LOVE his stuff but thus far, I have avoided being in a store with said items. Not true today. I had to buy some stuff. I bought a little more than I should have, but it was less money than I rounded when I was calculating, so that's good.  I need more stuff for my art journal like I need a hole in my head. I mean, really. BUT I'm so excited and this little bit of retail therapy made me feel a little better.

On the health front, I feel like I'm coming down with something. :( Hopefully, it is brief and almost over. It isn't bad - just not feeling quite right.

I was going to do some art stuff today but I got caught up doing some stuff on Facebook and then I watched American Idol.  Set up for art takes too long to start it at 10:00pm, so I just decided to wait until tomorrow. I'm excited to use some of the new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin