Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Last Day, Home, More Airports

Wow! I'm toast. I stayed up WAY TOO LATE last night. A bunch of folks were in the lounge and we sat around telling "One thing You don't know about me" stories and "My worst interpreting moment" stories. It was good, clean fun. It is so nice to get to know people a little more personally. Nothing like some good story-telling to get things off to a good start.

Didn't really have a good night sleeping, so I'm really tired today. Luckily, my box arrived and I was able to hand out my little gifties. Just some stuff from www.tut.com that I thought might make people feel good. Kind of goofy, but that's me.

I wish I had stayed one more night and then had flown out tomorrow, but I didn't do it that way. My friend was there right as I stepped outside to call her and we were on our way back to Sacramento - about 2 hours and 45 minutes in traffic. I was hoping for time to have dinner with she and her partner, but it was not to be. I can't get to the airport late - it freaks me out. The last few times I've flown, I've miscalculated the time and I just don't want to do that again. One time I was the LAST person on the plane. Ick.

So I got here and the plane is delayed by about 15 minutes. Not bad. I was trying to do some work on my sidekick but I kept falling asleep. I'm writing this now because it is a little more active than typing on a tiny keyboard. I can't wait to get home and get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin