Friday, August 28, 2009

Waste of a Day or Exactly What I Needed

I did nothing of use today...I worked some, even though it is my day off.  I tried working on www.signplay.com, but I want to change the template but I'm feeling fearful about it...what if I hate it or lose everything or??  I tried reading, I checked my Facebook, checked my email, watched some TV.

I really had stuff I needed to do and wanted to do, but I think I needed a day to dink around and do nothing useful.  That's one of the bad things about burnout - it burns up my days off with apathy and feeling like I can't be bothered to do something more productive.

Tomorrow, though, I'm turning over a new leaf.  I have things to do.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I vote, based on your last post, for "exactly what you needed". Goodness, you're not a machine! :) Even if you do have things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to have dink-around days more often. A sort of emotional recharge day, or a day to mentally defrag, or whatever.

    Here's to wasting time and doing absolutely nothing, and LOVING it!

    PS... I like the new "Let the wild rumpus begin" font. It's fun :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin