Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Flashback

With all the hubbub about Donny Osmond winning "Dancing with the Stars", I was thinking about his attempted comeback in 1989. I actually really liked his music - had bought his record when it came out.

Sacred Emotion



Here he is 10 years later (about) with a big comeback in "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"


Of course, the inevitable journey down memory lane brings me to other 1989 songs, like "Heart and Soul" by T'Pau:


And Breathe's "Hands to Heaven" which I can't embed here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC5InWPjtL8
(I love this song - I wish the group had stayed together - I think they had a lot of potential...)

Life in a Northern Town - Dream Academy (apparently it has been badly covered...)


My favorite Culture Club song ever - "Victims"


John Secada - Just Another Day


And who can forget - Rick Springfield "Souls". I am a die-hard Rick Springfield fan - I had the biggest crush on him and I have all of his albums and have seen him in concert 6-8 times.


And "Living in Oz" with the WORST HAIRCUT EVER



Happy Friday!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin