Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Looking Ahead to 2010

Here is the obligatory "it's the holidays and time to reflect" blog post. :)  It's kind of funny really - isn't that what most personal blogs ARE?? Reflecting ad nauseum. I can say that because my blog is definitely that.

Anyway, I have been poking around some of the blogs I have found this year and finding some great ideas.  Tonight, at Kaileenelise, I found a great idea - just what I needed to think about.  She got the idea from here.

A "Stop Doing" List for 2010.  This is BRILLIANT!  There were a couple of other ideas from Kaileenelise (I love the look of her blog, by the way...very clean and sophisticated), that I may follow up on later this week.  

In 2010, I will

1. Stop checking email while on vacation/time off.

2. Stop putting off fun for no reason.

3. Stop second-guessing myself.

That's all I have so far. There will be more, but I just found the idea, so it hasn't had time to percolate much yet.  More later.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog! i'm so happy you found the stop-doing list useful. it's really important to make room in our lives for the things that are most important. in 2010, i hope you give yourself more time & space, have lots of fun and believe in all the wonderful gifts life has to offer. xo, kaileenelise

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin