Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Calgon, I Need a Vacation!

I am feeling a loss of my sense of humor.  It has been a while since I have taken some time off  that didn't involve some kind of work or some kind of project or something. I am feeling quite grumpy and everything is annoying - drivers, television, politics, the radio, everything...

It isn't snappy grumpiness - it is the kind that makes it hard to get up, hard to go to work, hard to pull a smile out all day long.  It isn't that I don't want to smile at people - I'm just tired. That's all.  It is the kind of grumpiness that just means I need to take some time off.

When I looked at the calendar, I realized - it is almost May. October and May seem to be the times when I need a vacation the most. So, I'm planning one...even if it is only a few days. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin