Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Realization

I went to see "Billy Elliot" last night - the show I had expected to interpret and then had to cancel and then my offsite canceled, but I had already asked someone to take over for me.  For a couple of days, there was a part of me that was a bit irritated that the offsite was canceled and I had given up the show.  I think I just didn't want to miss out on the fun and this was a new show, so I was a bit disappointed to lose the opportunity although I knew everything was in extremely capable hands (literally).

I was so HAPPY as I was watching the show and the interpreters because it was EXACTLY the right thing.  The interpreters were a perfect match to the show and each other and it was just right.  It was one of those funny moments when I was like, "Doh! This all worked out exactly as it was supposed to!"  It was such a pleasure to watch them work, to enjoy the show and to just trust that sometimes I don't know why things happen the way that they do, but it is all heading to the good place.  I wasn't supposed to do this show. The right people were there, doing it, enjoying it and doing a great job.

I'm not really explaining myself well, I don't think, but I know what I mean...I guess that's the point. I just figured something out about myself and it is all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin