Saturday, April 2, 2011

Passing It On

Since two of the blogs I follow pretty regularly linked to this site, I went there, read the post and now I am recommending that you, too, read it.  You don't have to be an artist to incorporate the principles - and it is fun, too. The blog I first saw it on was D'Blogala and the second one was Kelly Kilmer's.

There were so many parts that I loved that I decided not to list them here and just let you go and enjoy the presentation for yourself.  The one thing I did "steal" was a quote from the presentation:

"We are shaped and fashioned by what we love." - Goethe

Isn't that a great quote?

The biggest bummer of today is that I left my camera at work so I can't post any art journal photos this weekend. :(

1 comment:

  1. I agree, a wonderful quote. I also very much like:
    "Art is a guarantee of sanity."
    ~Louise Bourgeois

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin