Monday, April 4, 2011

Standing on Principle

So, I don't watch "CSI" or "SVU" or "Criminal Minds" or "Bones" or any of those other shows. The reason for this is that I can't bear to watch even the first five minutes of gruesomeness. I have a couple of shows I like - "Blue Bloods" tends to be a little different and I really like Nathan Fillion on "Castle".  I have enjoyed "Castle" for the most part, but tonight - just a few minutes ago, in fact, they went there. The first five minutes grossness that turned me off all those other programs.  I just turned it off. I refuse to be exposed to that kind of ick - even on a show that I have watched and sometimes enjoyed. I stopped watching most television because of the ick factor.

I'm just going to stick with my happy "American Idol" and "Amazing Race" - happy people doing some cool stuff. No bloody bodies, no grossness, no shock-value ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin