Wednesday, October 12, 2011

5 Moments

From NaBloPoMo prompt: If your life flashed before your eyes, what are 5 moments you know would be included?

1. Seeing Roby the day he found out he had HIV.
2. The moment Roby died.
3. The moment my father died.
4. The first moments of seeing "Les Miserables" in the Broadway theatre in NYC in 1988.
5.  Visiting Switzerland when I was a kid - the cowbells, the green, lush pastures and the Alps all around us. Or the first time I went to a Saturday work party to interview the drama people.  I'm pretty sure that Kevin was one of the first people we talked to since we knew him from the journalism (J1) class.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Switzerland. that's awesome. I have no clue what would flash or what I would want to flash. I will ponder on that. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin