Sunday, October 9, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge Adapted - Days 21-25

We're in the home stretch of this challenge...only one more day after this.

day 21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy - anything I can sing to...
day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad - most music makes me cry when I'm feeling a little sad, so I'm not choosy. I don't seek out sad music when I'm already down, though.
day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding - umm, not gonna happen, but I would probably pick something sappy from "West Side Story" or something.

day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral - "Breaths" from Sweet Honey in the Rock, "Another Day" from Rent.
 day 25 - a song that makes you laugh - "Dead Skunk In the Middle of the Road" from the late 60s, early 70s. I remember that song from my childhood before we moved to Germany.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin