Saturday, October 22, 2011

Silly Rabbit, It's October, Remember?

Wow! I'm so stressed out!

I have it under control but just because I have wrangled it within an inch of my life. A lot is going on and I'm definitely feeling it. Today, I got frustrated with myself and then I remembered - it's October.

Then, I went to the Pumpkin Patch for an event. Sadly, I was there alone (not literally - just no one there that I knew), but the people watching (and dog watching) was good.  I knew that as soon as I took the steps towards my car, someone would show up. Sure enough, when I got to my car, there was a message from one of the people with my group. As I had been there for a little over an hour and had not seen a soul, I left anyway, but I felt a twinge of guilt that I didn't go back into the fray - I just couldn't.

I wish I had remembered to bring my camera with me...oh well. Best laid plans and all. Anyway, it's all good.  Standing in the air, breathing, was a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin