Monday, October 10, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge Adapted - Days 26-30

This is the last day of the song challenge. Some of the categories were odd, but it was kind of fun. My brain just needed a break from trying to figure out what I'm going to write about. 

day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument - ummm..."Hot Cross Buns"?  I used to be able to play "Both Sides Now" on the organ, but not anymore.
 
day 27 - a song that you wish you could play - anything - I am the opposite of musical.

day 28 - a song that makes you feel guilty - I don't think there is any song that makes me feel guilty...

day 29 - a song from your childhood - "
Something’s Burning" – Kenny Rogers and the First Edition

day 30 - your favorite song at this time last year
        Defying Gravity - Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin