Thursday, October 6, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge Adaptation - Days 6-10

I love music...just doing this makes me want to put my headphones on and just listen to a bunch of old music and play solitaire for a while.

day 06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere - "Wreck of the Edmonfitzgerald" by Gordon Lightfoot. This song was popular when I lived in Wiesbaden. I remember sitting next to the speakers of our stereo with a manual tape recorder listening to "America's Top 40" on Armed Forces radio waiting to tape our favorites.  My sister hated this song and when we had limited tape space, we would argue over which songs we should tape.

day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event


Don’t Cry - Seal

day 08 - a song that you know all the words to - man, the list for this is too hard. I know the whole "Purple Rain" album, most of Madonna's albums, most of Journey's popular songs, John Denver, Peter Paul and Mary, Sweet Honey in the Rock...really, my brain is MOSTLY full of song lyrics. Some songs that I know all the words to I don't even like that much...

day 09 - a song that you can dance to - IF I were going to dance, I would dance to "Gonna Make You Sweat" by C + C Music Factory or "Good Vibrations" by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch

day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep
 - "Storms in Africa" - Enya

Enjoy a little dance music:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin