Saturday, October 8, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge Adapted - Days 16 - 20

I listened to a bunch of old music tonight - inspired by this challenge. It was good and very relaxing. I haven't bought much new stuff in a long time - I think Carrie Underwood is the last new music I purchased besides the Glee CDs.

day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate - Nothing comes to mind. I usually just have songs that I'm not in the mood to listen to...I used to make CDs and mixed tapes and there was always a song that didn't belong with the mix. 
day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio - I don't listen to music on the radio often, so this one doesn't really work for me.
 

day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio - Again, I don't listen to the radio for music, so this one is a challenge for me.

day 19 - a song from your favorite album - one of my favorite albums is "Yentl". Any song from that album is good. Or "Paradise Theatre" from Styx - any song from that album is good, especially "The Best of Times".  Or "Castle Walls" or "Foolish Young Man" from the Styx Grand Illusion album. I used to LOVE that album.


day 20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry  - anything by Alanis Morrisette or Pink. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin