Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Stay Calm and What?

I snapped a tiny snap today. Just a wee crying jag on the phone with my boss when the doorbell was ringing to deliver MORE chairs and the changes in the office and the schedule and the trip and the lost debit card and the recruiting and the thing and the other thing and the many things just got to be too much stuff.

I'm a cryer. I used to get migraines because I held it all in until my head exploded and then I had to get it out in terrible ways. Then I had hives for a year solid. For a while, I had bad nightmares and then there was the sleepwalking phase. Eventually, I settled on crying as my stress outlet. Sometimes, if I can catch it and watch a sad movie (one of the ones you practically have to turn off because you are crying so hard), I can produce the same release.  I didn't catch this one. I knew it was coming, but there was nothing that could stop it once it was on the way.

I feel a little better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin