Wednesday, October 5, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge Adaptation - Days 1-5

I saw this challenge on Facebook but I didn't want to do it there for some reason. Since I have been struggling for topics on the blog, I'm going to do a week's worth in one post - that at least feels like something worth writing about. I don't know if people enjoy reading these things, but I always like remembering stuff that I haven't thought about in a long time. I'm also NOT including Broadway shows here (makes it more challenging...). So, there you go.


day 01 - your favorite song - These are always so hard, so I like to go with something current instead of "of all time".  For today, I'm enjoying the Glee version of "Raise Your Glass", "Firework" and "Empire State of Mind"

day 02 - your least favorite song - anything with Aaron Neville singing.

day 03 - a song that makes you happy - "One Less Bell To Answer/Home" with Kristin Chenowith (also Glee...)
  
day 04 - a song that makes you sad - Years by Beth Nielson Chapman, Goodbye to You - Michelle Branch, Wildfire - Micheal Murphy

day 05 - a song that reminds you of someone
Missing – Everything but the Girl, Holiday - Madonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin