Friday, October 7, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge Adapted - Days 11-15

Some of these questions require a lot more thought than others...I hope you guys enjoy some of the songs I list. I thought adding video was more fun, especially for some of the songs...

day 11 - a song from your favorite band - favorite band is the hard part. My favorite song done by a band is U2's "Where the Streets Have No Name". I had a live version a long time ago (it disappeared off my computer - boo) that was STUNNING. It made me cry every time. Oooh, and Everything but the Girl...I love them, too. "Apron Strings"



day 12 - a song from a band you hate - I don't hate bands, generally. There are just kinds of music I don't listen to...I picked Blue Oyster Cult "Burning for You".  I thought they were scary and devilish when my sister was into them. I was about 12 years old, so you can see why...

day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure  - Rick Springfield music..."Jessie's Girl". "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" by Wham. "Erotic City" by Prince, "Total Eclipse of the Heart", "With You I'm Born Again"
I'm sure there are more. I tend to like goofy people/groups that are a little off the beaten track. 

day 14 - a song that no one would expect you to love  - "Erotic City" by Prince.  "Dive" by Steven Curtis Chapman





day 15 - a song that describes you - "One Sweet Day" - Boys II Men and Mariah Carey.
"Fast Car" - Tracy Chapman. "I Don't Wanna Talk About It" - Everything But the Girl and/or Indigo Girls. "Bleed" - Pope, "If I Had Only Known" - Reba McIntire...they don't exactly describe ME but maybe more my internal, emotional side...this was a hard one... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin