Saturday, June 23, 2012

Beach-y-ness

I made reservations for vacations for this summer. Not one, but two!  I'm just taking a few days in July (because I hesitated too long and the place I wanted wasn't available but I need to get away) and another few days in August.  This is good news.  I can't wait to go and listen to the waves lull me to sleep.  This will be so good and healthy.  I don't think I went to the beach last year, but I can't remember. I kept thinking I would and putting it off until there wasn't availability.  Sadly, I'm spoiled now - I like being beach front and having a deck and the quiet of the condo where I stay.  Other places may be less expensive, but this place just has it all for me. And no, I'm not telling where it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin