Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Replay

I hate that at the end of the day, my brain leads me to all the things I said or did and questions them all. Nearly every day, there are conversations I wish I could do over and I relive them with a much better outcome. I used to go to the people and apologize or try to explain what I meant or give some context or grovel.  Now, I can usually tamp down the impulse - I have had enough experience with people not knowing what I was even talking about when I give them the replay.

I am having one of those days today. I'm not going to go back and revisit my conversations or the people I had them with. I'm going to leave well enough alone.  I just wish my brain had an off or reset button. This replay setting is for the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin