Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day Two of Sheer Relaxation

Okay, first of all, let me just say that it is SO GOOD that I don't have cable.  The Food Network is like an evil snake.  I'm not even a foodie - most of the stuff they cook sounds AWFUL but I find the cooking and the competitions FASCINATING - like a snake...I did do other stuff while I was here but it just cemented my resolve to stay away from having stuff on television that I actually like.

Went swimming and hung out on the deck, took a nap, read. RELAXED.  Vacation is good.

The view from the deck

View from the deck straight out in front

I love watching birds bathe - too funny

Vacation accoutrements - Vogue was for the Emma Stone article and some art journaling (which I did not do). I also have my script, "A Discovery of Witches", my Kindle, my iPod (the new Carrie Underwood album is GOOD), and my joy pen.  I should have worked on the script more. I didn't read the book - I read in my Kindle this time. I'm about 1/3 of the way through "Tiger's Curse" that was written by a fellow interpreter in Oregon, Colleen Houck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin