Monday, July 23, 2012

Wheat Sensitive

Well, I'm pretty sure that I have a wheat sensitivity. It doesn't bother me all the time, but after a very specific pattern of eating the graham cracker pie, then being sick the next day, not eating it for another day, then having a piece and getting sick.  It is pretty much the only common denominator when I looked back at what I had been eating.

I have had "sensitivities" to wheat before - given the severity of some of my other food allergies, this really is more of a sensitivity than a full-on allergy. The only problem is that they tend to become full-on allergies at some point.  I hope I don't have to go gluten-free, but I know I could if I had to do it.

Here's hoping it is a temporary situation. No more graham cracker crust for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin