Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Update On Reading

I've been reading "Tiger's Curse" by a fellow interpreter, Colleen Houck. She lives in Oregon and I have worked with her a couple of times. I'm enjoying the book and wishing I had more time to read.  Mostly, I just read some before I go to sleep at night. It's on my Kindle, so I don't know how many pages. Sometimes I read a whole chapter, but sometimes not.  I'm at 73% now. Whatever that means.  I'm still not the biggest fan of e-readers, but it will do in a pinch.

When I'm done with "Jersey Boys", I think I'm going to set some goals for reading more and faster. And maybe outside. :)

Did I mention I had a vitamin D deficiency?  I have been taking lots of supplements but I need to get outside, as well, and do it the natural way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin