Thursday, July 12, 2012

First Day Back

I highly recommend, if you are able, coming back from vacation and working from home on the first day. I went to my meetings, talked to folks on the phone, kept an eye on things, caught up on email, etc.  I had an appointment in the middle of the day that I worked really hard to move, but it just didn't work.  Didn't make sense for me to drive the hour to work, work a couple of hours, drive an hour+ to my appointment, drive an hour + back to work and not ruin the entire vacation effect.  Luckily, I'm in a position to be able to do that occasionally. I don't take advantage of the opportunity so that when I do need to do it, I don't feel as guilty.

It was a nice way to reacclimate and the appointment was important, so all is well.

But I do miss the Food Network.  Current favorite is Chopped! and The Cupcake Wars. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin