Saturday, July 28, 2012

Art Return

I am looking forward to bringing back the art to my world. I have been neglecting that for a long time. I think I got freaked out - I was trying all these new techniques and taking the courses and some of them moved so fast.  I don't think I'm the "move fast" kind of person - I really need to take the time to understand something new and to try it and practice.

I'm not necessarily going to photograph it all when I start back up again - that might take some of the pressure off (my own pressure, I know!).  I think that maybe I just need to allow myself to do "imperfect art projects" and accept that things aren't always going to turn out exactly how I want them to - my goal is to do the projects for the sake of doing them.  It isn't about the product necessarily - it really is about doing the creative work.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin