Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Gearing Up

The show is on Thursday this week, but we don't get to see it until tomorrow night. Usually, we see it on Tuesday night and have another day to fix some issues, but when the shows are here for a long time, we sometimes don't have the opportunity as the opening night is changed.

It will be fine - just throws my schedule off a little bit. It's funny how we get into such habitual behavior - I have all my week before the show, week of show, day of preview, day before the show and day of show "traditions". I'm not superstitious about them - except for hydrating and eating the same kind of food at the same time of day on day of show. I finally found a good combo of carbs and protein that gets me through the show. I used to get really sick day of show and not eat, then I would run out of energy so this is a big improvement.

Wish us luck! I think it will be a fun show and a challenge. Then, we have a couple of weeks to rework some of it and do it all over again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin