Monday, December 7, 2009

Art Journal Photos - Spread #1

So here are the photos of the background of the first spread in my Amazing 16-page journal. It's funny how different they look when you photograph them. You spend all this time working them from one look at the beginning to the end and then a photo makes it look totally different - you can see things in it that you didn't see with the naked eye - mistakes, perspectives.

I will write some journal stuff in this later, but for now, I'm just showing the art. I think that additional lettering will enhance the look (I hope). But since this is a first try, I'm trying to give myself a break. I am learning how to use different mediums and trying new colors and things. Who knows where I will end up...I'm just enjoying the ride for now.

So here are the photos...

First version...


Then later...





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin