Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bonus Post - Videos!!

I am watching YouTube videos because I can.

"Anthem" from Chess (recording session in 1982 with Tommy Korberg (dots above "o" that I can't produce on Blogger)


"Nobody's Side" with Elaine Paige (one of my favorite Chess songs back in the day) (nice 80's hair, btw)


"Endless Night" from "The Lion King". Jason Raize sings on "Rosie O'Donnell"


"Easy as Life" from "AIDA" sung by Heather Headley


"Bring Him Home" on "The Tonight Show" in 1987


Jennifer Hudson and Jennifer Holliday sing "And I Am Telling You, I'm Not Going" in concert


"The Color Purple" - highlights


"I'm Here" from "The Color Purple" sung by LaChanze (audio only)


"I Still Believe" from "Miss Saigon" with Lea Salonga

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin