Monday, August 9, 2010

Counting the Hours...then BLASTOFF!!

I have completed payroll and all the tying up of loose ends at work. I was there a LONG time today, but I am off for six glorious days during which time I will be going to the beach to read, sleep, watch movies, do art, veg and listen to the waves.

I'm totally stoked to sit out on the balcony and listen to the waves while I read a good, juicy book. I haven't packed yet, but I will be bringing some good stuff.

Can't wait! And I have a net book that I am bringing in case I want to post something. I may not, in which case, I will catch you up to the trip news when I come back. I always do handwritten posts if I'm not near the computer. But I do have some stuff that will be popping up here while I'm gone, whether or not I sign into the net book or not.

In less than 24 hours, I will be at the BEACH!!! Yahoo!

Yet another STUNNING Hermes ad campaign. I LOVE the colors in this photo. I was looking for one of my beach photos from the last time I was there, but when I saw this, I thought it was much more exciting than pictures of my feet at the beach. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin