Saturday, September 4, 2010

Inspiration

I didn't go to class today. I slept and watched some old movies (most of which I slept through at least half of). I did find this website (I had saved it on favorites a while ago): In My Head Studios. These photos were particularly intriguing to me...the colors, the doodle (so I don't have to be a painter or someone who can draw). I also love the use of paper and color in her art journals. Just more fodder for me.

The website above lead me to Lisa Sonora Beam's website. She talks about making mini-journals, which I like the idea of. I'm going to explore that, too. One sentence in one of her posts really stood out and resonated. I'm still digesting it because it is important.

Perfectionism is a form of fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin