Saturday, February 26, 2011

Good Day, Bad Outcome

We had a fun day - just hanging out, chatting, playing a game called "Bananas" - like Scrabble, but better, talking some more. We got Greek food and then it happened. :( I had my swallowing/esophagus problem and I haven't been able to eat or drink anything since. I'm hoping it will go away before too long. Sometimes sleeping helps.

We watched "Glee" from the DVD - I love that they have a music jukebox on the set so you can buzz through and only watch the musical numbers if you want. I love that. I like the stories, but when I'm watching it again, I prefer just the songs. I forgot some of the numbers - I haven't seen them in so long. I love the pilot and then the Lady Gaga episode and all the episodes that Idina Menzel was in. She is amazing and to hear her sing with Lea Michele - amazing.

Anyway, wish me luck for tomorrow. I hate it when this stupid thing happens. It reminds me that I need to keep drinking my magnesium drink even when I feel good. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin