Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday and Days 9 & 10

I went to sleep pretty early last night so I woke up feeling pretty refreshed and ready to do some art.  I went to the movies and finished my page from yesterday and started a new one for today. I didn't finish - I just wasn't feeling it, so I decided to take a break.

I started to re-read "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" and see if I can finish by Thursday night. I'm not sure if I will be able to, but I'm going to try. :)

The first focal image in my page reminded me of Madonna from her first album. I had fun putting that one together. The second one was more of a struggle - trying to find something that felt right. It's weird how you get a sense - nothing concrete- but you know what things should go on a page and what things shouldn't. I don't always get it right, but I find it fascinating how it all usually comes together.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin