Wednesday, September 19, 2012

You Leave for a Few Days...

I leave for a few days and Blogger goes and changes the world on me... I guess I knew it was coming...I'm hoping things will be easier to use on the new layout and new version. Change really is the only constant. This is the theme of my life and I need to learn it. I think, once I do, that I will just be able to roll with it...resisting it takes so much energy. Anyway, Rumpusers (for those of you still around), I am working my way back to the blog and to myself. This time away has been important and good and at the same time, I want to come back to my commitment to myself. I may never be the writer/creator that I want to be, but I have this little space in the world to write and be. That is a very good thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin