Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Change the Theme: Jean Miller

"Oh, for the love of Pete! Change the theme already!" ~Jean Miller

That's right...I'm quoting the little voice in my head...I started out strong, but man, is it hard to talk about change in meaningful ways EVERY DAY.  I keep looking for quotes that relate to my mood, my thoughts, etc.  I'm fresh out.  And I'm out of the energy to look for more quotes.  Luckily, quoting myself is only against my own rules, and those can be broken without dire consequences. Smile.

I went back to work yesterday for a very long day and then a frustrating day in the snow today where I found that PT Cruisers have a weird little light that shows when your tires are sliding/skidding on ice and not able to find traction.  I was stuck for an HOUR with the public safety folks driving around like maniacs where I was.  It was annoying and a little bit stressful to see their big SUV careening towards me on the solid block of ice that was the road.  I finally made it to work and had one of those days that I just couldn't get it together.  By the time I got home, I was exhausted and took a nap immediately after arriving home.


Here are a couple of terrible photos from my sidekick when I was stuck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin