Friday, January 2, 2009

Change the World: Anne Frank

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."- Anne Frank

This also reminds me of the quote from the Talmud, "Whoever saves one life saves the world entire." 

Both these sayings help bring things into focus and proportion. I know I can't change THE WHOLE WORLD, but I can certainly brighten my own little corner of the world. 

It is my intention, in 2009, to brighten my little corner of the world, to start to improve the world little by little and maybe even to save a life - even if it is my own. 

I have such a sense of hope right now. 2009 is the beginning of something good. 

Change #2:   Don't wait for joy, make it.  Start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin