Saturday, January 31, 2009

I did it! Nablopomo January!

I can't get the dang picture where I want it on the sidebar, so I'm putting it here for now. I will continue to attempt to get it right, but I'm too frustrated right now...So I checked online and it seems to be a problem with the Opera Browser...I usually use Opera for my blog, but it seems to be having some kind of fit today.

Anyway, I'm very proud of the last two months of Nablopomo because I have been experimenting with ways to keep myself on track, to keep writing about stuff I want to, but to try to keep it interesting. Nobody cares what I ate for lunch yesterday - ya know? So having themes is kind of cool...I'm on the fence about February...I only have today to decide...the theme is WANT. I don't know if I can talk about that every day, but I also know that I like being accountable - knowing that I committed to writing here daily really keeps me motivated. Anyway, I will decide what to do later today. More as I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin