Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Travel Day

So, I thought I would be able to get home before I flew off into the world, but I had to work - waiting for something important that never arrived while I was at work.

I went straight to the airport.  And I tried to use wifi on the loaner netbook I had from work. Foiled. :(

Good flight to Sacramento.  Good dinner with friends.  Saw "Fame" with my friends.  Got back to their house only to find that they had hung up my collage from 2 years ago in the guest room, right along side theirs. I was so happy to see it.  I took pictures. I will post them, although you don't necessarily get the whole of it from a tiny picture. 

Now, it is time for bed. I am anxious to get away, but nervous because there is so much happening at my work place.  More later, when we get to GENOA!!  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin