Thursday, October 8, 2009

Show Accomplished!

One of my worst fears is that I will get sick or run out of energy and miss a show or totally blow a show.

That did not happen tonight at "Ragtime". The show went very well, my team and I worked well together. There were lots of supportive people in the audience, I think the audience enjoyed the play and I felt like I had gotten through a major milestone.

Now, I just have to shake this flu, get through my event tonight and hopefully, everything will go back to a more normal stasis. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. One of the things I miss about home: seeing you do shows.

    You doing a show at your worst is far better than most of us can ever hope for at our best!

    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin