Saturday, April 17, 2010

Update on the Freak Out

Well, even though I had to get up at 4:45am to go to work today (which is actually getting up YESTERDAY in my world), I am feeling calmer and better today.  I worked all day and got quite a bit accomplished and then I came home and took a 2 hour nap and I am feeling much better.

While I have a couple of things I need to do this weekend, my overarching goal is to do a couple of things that are solely for enjoyment. It has been pretty stressful since the end of February and I pretty much tossed out all the things I do to de-stress - not consciously, but I realized it this week as I was floundering in anxiety.

I'm going to work a little in my art journal, maybe read some, watch a movie. Who knows? I might even leave the house. :)

Anyway, I think my freak out is over for the time being. Maybe it was a holdover from the antibiotics. hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin