Friday, April 2, 2010

Weekend of Music, "Dreamgirls" and Quiet

I am looking forward to a quiet weekend of working on my script for "Dreamgirls", listening to music (including "Dreamgirls") and some peace and quiet.  I hope to get a little reading in - I bought a copy of "The Freedom Writers Diary". I have been wanting to read it for a long time, so I'm hoping it will jumpstart me back into reading mode.

I don't know why I don't read more - I love to read, but for some reason, it just isn't the thing I think of doing in my free time now.  I think it is almost too peaceful and enjoyable - a couple of weeks ago, I started a new book and I kept nodding off. It wasn't boring - it just quieted my mind enough that I fell asleep. Anyway, we'll see what happens this weekend. Fingers crossed!

Happy Easter to those who celebrate. Happy weekend to the rest of you.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you lots of free time for reading!!

    I love your new *look* on here!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin