Monday, April 19, 2010

Art Journal Catch Up and Dividing a Script

I finally looked into Blogger to find out what the heck is happening with photos on this Blogger-in-Draft. The "in-Draft" program is cool in that it allowed for the groovy new template on the blog, which I am totally digging right now. It is not cool in that I can't get it to upload my photos...until now.

So, I am posting several photos. A couple are from a couple of weeks ago when I was going to post a glimpse of the division of "Dreamgirls" for my partner and I to interpret. Every pair does it differently...right now, this is how we are doing it.

 Here are some photos of more recent Art Journal pages...Some I really like, some I'm not so fond of...I am looking forward to actually using a couple as journals soon...I only have a couple of pages left in the first one I made, then I can start scribbling away in it. I'm kind of excited.  While the blog is a great place to record thoughts and ideas, there are some that shouldn't be online or shared with the world, if you know what I mean.  So this will be good.

 I love the vibrant orange on this page above...It doesn't show up as well in a photo, but it is bright and alive and I just love that sense of energy that it gives.




 If my life is a book, I better start writing a more interesting story...





 I call this last one Zen Dog.  Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin