Monday, July 12, 2010

Book Fest List

*I typed it up, but I was so tired, I only drafted it last night. Sorry.*

Here are the titles for BookFest 2010 (Year 16):

Four Corners of the Sky
The Imperfectionists
The Writing Circle
Atonement
The Perfect Reader
The Rehearsal
Things that Keep Us Here
A Thousand Cuts
The Cookbook Collector
The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake
Beyond the Miracle Worker: The Story of Anne Sullivan Macy
The Last Time I Saw You
Stormchasers
The Secret Daughter
Mathilda Savitch
Waiting for Rescue
The Survival in Auschwitz
The Blue Notebook
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian
The Mysterious Benedict Society
Chef

I pick books for a lot of different reasons. This year, I ended up with a lot of "Debut" fiction which can be a good thing (Think "To Kill a Mockingbird") and a bad thing (Think "To Kill a Mockingbird"). I'm excited to get started as I bought some books that challenge my usual choices and some that will be comfortable like an old shoe. Either way, I have books! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin