Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Good Laugh on a Long Day

One of my co-worker told me about this blog post today and then when we had a chance, she read part of it to me and showed me the drawings. It was hysterical and the perfect medicine for a long day. I laughed and laughed and I thought I would share it.

If you read on, there is a great post about never being able to be an adult. Take a look! It is really, really funny.

Here is one about hospital pain scales.

Aside from the hysterically funny commentary and the funny Paint program drawings, it takes me back to high school and the notes my best friend and I would write to each other all day long every day. Many of our notes included these absurd and horrible illustrations of whatever we were talking about. We had one teacher that we particularly disliked and we did a cartoon called "Alls Well that Ends Wells" (her last name was Wells. I later realized that we were just horrible teenagers and she was a nice older lady who had been teaching horrible teenagers for too long.) We had a couple of cartoon series and then lots of random stuff that we wrote and drew and this blog just reminds me of how funny a simple illustration can be.

Anyway, enjoy. The humor may not be for everyone, so read at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin