Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Year 43 Project

It occurred to me that I don't have a goal or a project or anything that I am working on right now. In the past couple of years, I have learned how to use my digital camera (not National Geographic quality, but it will do...), I have worked on my Art Journals (which I miss a lot) and have worked on several other projects.

For my 43rd year, I think I am going to take on a project. I'm not sure what it is yet and I may or may not share it here, but I am thinking I want to do SOMETHING. I like having a focus. Obviously, I have been writing in the blog regularly, which I am proud of. I want to do more art and photography, but I also want something to work towards. I am also thinking about taking another "Soul Collage" class this summer. I have to check into it - there was something about that process that was really intriguing.

I guess I don't have to know until the end of the day tomorrow. Anyway, 18 minutes until I'm 43!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin