Friday, July 16, 2010

My Birthday Note from the Universe

I subscribed to a funny little website that sends out a "Thought from the Universe" each day.  On Wednesday (my birthday), I received the perfect note.  I meant to post it on Wednesday, but I forgot until today.

"You are the right person, this is the right time, you've paid your dues, you're thinking the right thoughts, you're doing the right things, and this very moment, you are exactly where you're supposed to be... poised for the happiest time of your life.  

Dang, Jean!
The Universe"

Isn't that cool?  I really liked it. It was the perfect thought for that day.

Today was strange, on the other hand, and I couldn't wait to leave work. Usually, I don't feel that way, but today, the hours just stretched on and on. All was pretty quiet and time just seemed to stop. 

I'm glad it is Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin