Friday, August 12, 2011

TGIF and Pinterest

I'm so glad it is Friday. I feel a little like someone beat me with a bat today, so it was a relief to come home and put my feet up for a while. I think the humidity and the weather changes this week just wreaked havoc on my system or something. I'm not quite sure exactly, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

So, Pinterest. I love the idea of sort of "bookmarking" websites and stuff you like all in one place. I tried setting up an account and got a couple of "pins" in, but then, I couldn't get the PINS part to show up on my browser again. I think my computer is too old or I have too old of an IE browser set up. I tried messing with it but I got frustrated and quit for the evening. I need another online distraction like I need a hole in the head, but I thought MAYBE, just maybe, I would do that instead of putting everything in FAVORITES and making the lists like 8,000 miles long.  I will keep you all posted. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin