Monday, August 29, 2011

Squirmy Questions

What am I doing with my life?
What do I need to do differently? What is working?
Who do I need in my life? (or out of my life?)
Where do I see myself in 5 years? 10 years?
What are my personal goals? professional?
How can I achieve my goals? Start in chewable bits.

One of the things I decided to do was to take a class of some kind this fall. I think I'm going to start with something I want to take, as opposed to an academic class, but I am definitely working my way there. I found a bunch of classes I'm interested in taking. I just have to sit down with my calendar and figure out what might work. The whole "Shrek" thing being a different month might actually work in my favor - this way, if the class starts in September after the show, I don't have to miss anything in October. A plus, for sure.

I'm kind of excited. Just to do something new, something different. Meet some people, it's a good thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin