Friday, August 26, 2011

Glee-Ful Surprise

I have been hearing the "Umbrella/Singing in the Rain" mashup from "Glee" in my head for a week now. Gwenyth Paltrow's singing grows on me.  I love the song and I can't wait to listen to it tomorrow - I'm planning to play my jukebox DVDs for a little while and do some art journaling or something creative.

Originally, I really preferred the music from the first season. I have been listening to more of the second season of late, thinking that I would grudgingly give it another chance. What I realized is that I didn't always like the stories that were being told on the show, but I love the musical numbers for most of it. I wasn't that fond of the "Rocky Horror" Episode, but that's because "Rocky Horror" isn't really my thing.

Anyway, it is a strange thing to be listening to ABBA songs for the show while "Glee" music is in my head. Weird.  I'm such a dork when it comes to music. I don't care - I love what I love. I just think sometimes the combinations are a little strange.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin