Friday, August 5, 2011

Back to J.O.Y.

Even though I keep telling myself that I should go back and do the pen work and writing in the J.O.Y. journals (The Journey of You) from my Kelly Kilmer class, I made a new journal today. I think sometimes, if I'm not feeling particularly artful, it is easier to do that - I feel like I'm doing something related to art and creativity.

I love the size and flexibility of these journals.  If you want to explore more, they are very inexpensive classes - click on the link above to find out more.

I took half a down day today to just lay low and recuperate from the adrenaline rush of last night. It felt good although I didn't really accomplish anything today.  I hope to have some pages done tomorrow or Sunday and will post when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin