A friend of mine is doing a 30 Day Film Challenge on Facebook. I don't really want to do it on Facebook but I thought it might be a fun exercise. My brain is apparently on vacation this week and all I really want to do is some art journaling stuff, but I have had work and rehearsals and just haven't gotten around to it this week.
So, I decided to do the Film Challenge in several parts here. Today, I am doing the first 10 questions:
- Your Favorite film from your childhood - "The Wizard of Oz"
- Your favorite film from the past year - "Despicable Me" - "It's so FLUFFY!!"
- A rotten film starring your favorite actor/actress - I don't really have a favorite actor or actress...I like a lot of them...
- A terrific film starring an actor/actress you despise - I couldn't think of any film I would call "terrific" that had someone that I dislike intensely. I would say that the most effective movie with an actor/actress I don't like is "Chicago" from a few years ago. Not a Catherine Zeta-Jones fan. But I didn't LOVE the movie or think it was "terrific".
- A film infinitely better than its remake - "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory", "Fame" (I'm sure this list could go on and on...)
It's funny, these memes seem so easy when I am thinking about doing it and then when I really sit down to do it, it is a lot harder than I would have thought. Anyway, it was fun and now you know a little more about my movie habits.